Superfast broadband is now available at Nova Apartments
Nova is now connected to OPENetworks Superfast Fibre-to-the-Building network.
You can now order superfast broadband and voice services up to 100Mbps downloading and 40Mbps uploading.*
Contact one of the following Retail Service Providers to order competitively priced broadband and voice services to suit your needs and budget:
Ordering a service – Step by Step
- Resident contacts ISP (i.e. Internode) to place an order for a service (ask for your your username & password and write them down)
- ISP processes the order and sends a provisioning request to OPENetworks
- OPENetworks allocates an available port at Nova Apartments
- OPENetworks advises ISP that a port is available and has been allocated and that a technician will contact the customer to arrange a physical connection within 10 working days (this is usually done within a week though)
- OPENetworks advises our contracted Sydney technician that a customer needs to be connected and provides the technician with the customers contact details and building information
- The Technician attends Nova Apartments, on a day and time arranged with the customer to complete a physical connection to our network. The Technician will need access to the residents apartment.
- OPENetworks advise ISP that customer is connected and ISP provides any additional support for router configuration.
*Actual achieved rates subject to internet contention and Retail Service Providers network conditions.