Please follow these rules when moving in or out of the building:
- Residents are liable for any damage to common property, i.e. Lifts, hallways or foyers.
- If damage occurs you must contact the Building Manager immediately.
- Please give the Building Manager 48 hours notice prior to moving in or out of the building
- Residents have right-of-way in all common areas
- Protective padding must be in place in the lift being used
- Do not choc open lobby doors or the garage door without providing a full-time sentry
- If any spillage occurs in any common areas the resident must clean it up immediate
- Do not chock open lobby doors
- Do not interfere with the garage roller door infra-red sensor