What is an Executive Committee?
- An Executive Committee is a group which represents owners or owners’ nominees
- It administers the day-to-day running of the strata scheme
- The Owners Corporation decides the number of executive committee members (1-9) for the coming year at each Annual General Meeting.
Who is on our Executive Committee?
The NOVA Executive Committee is comprised of a dedicated group of owners who are prepared to give their utmost attention to the ongoing maintenance of the building and to the care of all residents.
- Ms Karen-Louise Allen – Chairperson
- Ms Caroyln Tanish – Secretary
- Mr George Ghia – Treasurer
- Mr Mark Taffs – Graphic & Web Design Services
- Mr Jie Zhu – EC Member
- Mr Andrew Lehmann – EC Member
- Mr Kevin Ng – EC Member
If you would like to join the EC or have any queries regarding its’ function, please contact us for more information.
The Nova Executive Committee is a dedicated group of owners and as such should be respected for the sacrifice of their personal time. Any personal abuse will not be tolerated and may result in legal action.